- 15000mAh Power bank Monster capacity (15000mAh) 2A input significantly shortens charging time for your iPhone with ultra high capacity Lithium battery charging two mobile devices conveniently
- Super-fast charge output through dual USB ports (5V / 2A and 5V / 1A) allows for simultaneous charging of your iPad, iPhone, Android, and more at high speed.
- Smooth, classical black design allows you to power up in style, while 4 status LEDs keep you informed of remaining capacity.
- Very Practical Charger: Perfect for indoor or outdoor activities like travel, camping or hiking, emergencies, commuters and families.
- Package contents: 1*Kmashi 15000mAh External Battery, 1*Micro USB cable(iPhone/Samsung Galaxy S5 Note 3 cable not included),1*instruction manual,1 year warranty.
Questions and answers:
1. Q:How long does it charge with the power bank?
A:Normally it will take 20hrs to full charged the power bank with a normal usb cable or adapter. While using supplied micro USB Cable and 5V/2A charger adapter to charge, it will take 10hrs.
2. Q:If lost the supplied usb cable, how can I charge?
A:You could use any android usb cable to charge or contact us for a new one.
3. Q:Does this charger support 220-240 input volts?
A:Please use a 5V wall adapter to charge it.
4. Q:Does it have a flashlight?
A:No, it doesn't.
5. Q: How to know whether it is full charged?
A: There are four indicator lights. If four lights are on, that means it is full charged.
6. Q: Can it charge IPhone?
A: Yes, just use your own usb cable of phone to charge. If charge the item, please use the supplied usb cable.
7. Q:How to fix it if its not taking a charge?
A:Please contact us and we will arrange a new one or refudn you after confirmed the problem.
8. Q: Does it come with a wall charger?
A: Sorry, no. There is just the micro usb cable.
9. Q:If there is noise, is it normal?
A:Please don't worry, it is normal. It is caused by the imcompatible battery. Kindly try to use several devices to test. If still problems, please contact us.
10. Q:Can you charge through one of the usb a outputs?
A:Yes, you can charge with both two ports. But the 2A port will charge faster with supplied micro usb cable.